A The Service
1. These Terms & Conditions govern your use of ‘The Net Unleashed’ (its “Website”, “Products” and “Service”). ‘The Net Unleashed’ is provided to you on an “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” basis subject to the provisions contained herein for your personal or business use only. Any other use or attempt to use ‘The Net Unleashed’ for other purposes, directly or indirectly, by you or by a third party is prohibited.
2. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current service shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Service. Your participation in the ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services is conditional upon your acceptance of these stated terms and conditions. Please read the following terms and conditions. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions is indicated by your payment for the services.
3. ‘The Net Unleashed’ reserves the right, at its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice published on the www.thenetunleashed.com your continued use of the Service constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by ‘The Net Unleashed’ as permitted above. If at any time these Terms and Conditions are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately terminate, in writing the Service being provided.
You must provide accurate, complete, and current registration information and you agree to provide ‘The Net Unleashed’ with an update of that information promptly should changes occur.
1. You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the ‘The Net Unleashed’, its products or services. The Content is intended for the use of the registered subscribers of the Service. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as otherwise expressly permitted in these terms and conditions. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse engineered unless specifically authorised by the owner of the software’s patent and/or copyright. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any Content is permitted without the express permission of ‘The Net Unleashed’ or the owners of such Content or their authorised persons.
C User Conduct
You, as a user of the ‘The Net Unleashed’ website, products or services, understand that all information contained in your content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the user generating the same. This means that you are responsible and may be held legally liable for all Information that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via ‘The Net Unleashed’ website, products or services.
For example, you shall not:
1. transmit upload or post via ‘The Net Unleashed’ any Information that is offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, racial, hateful, discriminatory, unlawful, invasive of another’s privacy, exploitative of a minor, identifiable information pertaining to a minor, information or instructions concerning illegal activities, information that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
2. harass, threaten, abuse, defame, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort to another;
3. transmit upload or post via ‘The Net Unleashed’ any Information that you are prohibited from transmitting by any law, including without limitation Information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right;
4. transmit, upload or post any Information that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
5. disrupt the normal flow of Information available on or through ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants or users, transmit, upload or post hidden pages or images, interfere with or disrupt the functionality of ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services or the ‘The Net Unleashed’ servers or networks, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services, the ‘The Net Unleashed’ network, servers, directories, databases and listings;
6. transmit, upload or post any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
7. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
8. translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, copy, alter, merge into other software, exploit, reproduce, duplicate, rent, lease, sell, resell, lend, distribute, remarket or otherwise dispose of ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services, use of ‘The Net Unleashed’, or access to ‘The Net Unleashed’ or any part thereof;
9. impersonate in any way, including without limitation by way of forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers, any person, entity, leader, ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services or ‘The Net Unleashed’ official, operator or host;
10. collect or store personal data about other users in any way or form or solicit or harvest passwords or screen names in an illegal manner or without due regard to privacy laws in force;
11. use your allocated storage space on ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services as storage for remote loading of Information, or rent, sub-lease or transfer your allocated space on ‘The Net Unleashed’ to any third party; or
12. link your Website on ‘The Net Unleashed’ to Information not allowed on ‘The Net Unleashed’ under these Terms and Conditions of Service.
D Information Posted on ‘The Net Unleashed’
1. By transmitting, uploading, posting or submitting any content to ‘The Net Unleashed’ you declare such Information is not confidential, secret or proprietary information; warrant that no other party has rights to the Information and that your transmission, posting, uploading or submission of the Information to ‘The Net Unleashed’ does not violate any copyright or other laws; and irrevocably grant ‘The Net Unleashed’, a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive perpetual, worldwide license to use, display, perform, distribute, modify, reproduce and publish the content in any form anywhere. You must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information available on or through ‘The Net Unleashed’.
2. ‘The Net Unleashed’ shall not be obligated to actively monitor, review, or otherwise control in any manner, the content users post, upload or transmit through ‘The Net Unleashed’. However, ‘The Net Unleashed’ reserves the right but not the obligation, in its sole discretion, to refuse or remove any Information available on or through ‘The Net Unleashed’. Without limiting the foregoing, ‘The Net Unleashed’ shall have the right to remove any Information that violates these Terms and Conditions of Service or is otherwise objectionable in the sole opinion of ‘The Net Unleashed’. The information on ‘The Net Unleashed’ may include inappropriate material. By entering or using ‘The Net Unleashed’ you undertake full responsibility to:
- determine whether the information complies with your needs
- determine whether you have adequate legal rights to store, reproduce or otherwise use the information in any manner contemplated by you and
- comply with any legal obligations, including without limitation obligations imposed by copyright, trade secret, defamation, indecency, online conduct and acceptable content, privacy and export laws. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not enter or use ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services.
E Third Party Links
Some portions of the ‘The Net Unleashed’ or users’ Websites available on or through ‘The Net Unleashed’ may include links to third party sites. These links allow you to exit these Websites and enter third party or other users Websites. These links are provided only as a convenience. The linked Websites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by ‘The Net Unleashed’ and ‘The Net Unleashed’ is not responsible for the Information, advertising, products, resources or other material, of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by ‘The Net Unleashed’. In no event shall ‘The Net Unleashed’ be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any damage or loss arising from or occasioned by the creation, use or reliance, on the third parties’ Websites or the Information, advertising, products, resources or material accessed through these Websites. ‘The Net Unleashed’ reserves the exclusive right in its sole discretion to add, decline or remove, without warning, any icon or link to a Website, from ‘The Net Unleashed’ and ‘The Net Unleashed’ user amended Websites.
F Cancellations Policy
1. Only ‘The Net Unleashed’ may, at its sole discretion, allow you to cancel your contract or agreement. In the absence of a formal contract or agreement, payment of an Invoice shall be deemed to be a contract or agreement.
2. Notification of intent to cancel must be provided in writing or by email to [email protected]
3. Should ‘The Net Unleashed’ approve this cancellation and the customer’s account is not yet active, a cancellation fee of $200 + gst will apply. You are responsible for all charges incurred up to the time the account is cancelled, including all charges for the month in which cancellation became effective.
4. Refunds must be approved by management and will be processed within 15 working days.
5. An allowance for the time already been spent will not be refunded under any circumstances. This amount is determined at the sole discretion of ‘The Net Unleashed’.
G Disclaimer of Warranties
1. You expressly agree that entering or using of ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services is at your own risk. No warranty, representation, condition, undertaking or term – express or implied, statutory or otherwise – including but not limited to the condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or use of ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services is given or assumed by all such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
2. ‘The Net Unleashed’ makes no warranty that its service will meet your requirements, or that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; ‘The Net Unleashed’ makes no representations as to the suitability of the information available on or through ‘The Net Unleashed’, including but not limited to user amended sites, for any purpose nor about its legitimacy, legality, validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currency.
3. ‘The Net Unleashed’ makes no warranty that a Search Engine Marketing campaign (or any of its other services) will generate any increase in sales, profits or any other form of improvement for your business,
4. ‘The Net Unleashed’ makes no warranty that a Search Engine Marketing campaign (or any of its other services) will lead to consistent exposure of your business or your key words during your subscription period (including but not limited to, the position your advertisement is placed on a search result page or the frequency and time of day that your advertisement is displayed). All such information on the user-amended sites is provided by the users.
5. The information available on or through ‘The Net Unleashed’ user amended sites is not reviewed, controlled or examined by ‘The Net Unleashed’ in any way.
6. ‘The Net Unleashed’ does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any such information. Users are solely responsible for the contents of their websites and their AdWords advertisement content and may be held legally liable or accountable for the contents of their websites (including without limitation in connection with infringement of intellectual property rights of any other party).
7. ‘The Net Unleashed’ abides by the guidelines of Google AdWords – key terms or adverts requested by the customer must also abide by these guidelines.
8. ‘The Net Unleashed’ is not responsible for the increase of any key terms cost per click.
‘The Net Unleashed’ does not warrant or guarantee:
1. that any information available on or through ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services will be free of infection by viruses, worms, trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties;
2. that the information available on or through ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or
3. that the functions or services performed by ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services will be corrected. It is the sole responsibility of the user to isolate software and information, execute anti-contamination software and otherwise take steps to ensure that software or information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage user’s information or system.
H Limitation of Liability
1. In no event shall ‘The Net Unleashed’ be liable to any party for any damages, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, loss of profits or goodwill or loss of use of facilities or equipment), or any other damages arising – in any way, shape or form – out of the availability, use, reliance on, inability to utilise or improper use of ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services even if ‘The Net Unleashed’ shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages or is negligent, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above exclusions of incidental and consequential damages may not apply to you.
2. In no event shall ‘The Net Unleashed’ be liable to any party for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services or the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising there from or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of information available on or through ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services. You expressly agree that ‘The Net Unleashed’ shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of data, nor shall ‘The Net Unleashed’ be required to return any lost data, resulting from the suspension or deletion of user websites or websites, network or system outages, file corruption or any other reasons.
3. ‘The Net Unleashed’ urges you to maintain backup versions of your website’s content to guard against losses of any kind. You expressly agree that ‘The Net Unleashed’ shall not be liable for any conduct by users of ”The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services and shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted, uploaded, posted or made available on or through ‘The Net Unleashed’. You expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless ‘The Net Unleashed’, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders and other partners, and its and their respective employees, from and against any and all damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, suits, claims, demands, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements and court costs) arising from or in connection with your Information, your use of or connection to ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services, your violation of these Terms and Conditions of Service or your violation of any rights of any third party.
I Debtor Policy
Default & Consequences Of Default
1. Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due daily until the date of payment at a rate of 2.5% per calendar month and shall accrue at such a rate after as well as before any judgement.
2. If the Buyer defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the Buyer shall indemnify the Seller from and against all the Seller’s costs and disbursements including on a solicitor and own client basis and in addition all costs of collection.
3. Without prejudice to any other remedies the Seller may have, if at any time the Buyer is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment), the Seller may suspend or terminate the supply of Goods to the Buyer and any of its other obligations under the terms and conditions. The Seller will not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage the Buyer suffers because the Seller exercised its rights under this clause.
4. If any account remains unpaid at the end of the second month after supply of the goods or services the following shall apply: An immediate amount of $50.00 shall be levied for administration fees which sum shall become immediately due and payable.
5. In the event that any money payable to the Seller becomes overdue, or in the Seller’s opinion the Buyer will be unable to meet its payments as they fall due; or the Buyer becomes insolvent, convenes a meeting with its creditors or proposes or enters into an arrangement with creditors, or makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors or a receiver, manager, liquidator (provisional or otherwise) or similar person is appointed in respect of the Buyer or any asset of the Buyer; then
- the Seller shall be entitled to cancel all or any part of any order of the Buyer which remains unperformed in addition to and without prejudice to any other remedies; and
- all amounts owing to the Seller shall, whether or not due the Seller arising out of these terms and conditions, and the Seller may take any lawful steps to require payment of the amounts due and the Price.
- The Seller can issue proceedings to recover the Price of the Goods sold notwithstanding that ownership of the Goods may not have passed to the Buyer.
Web Hosting Requirements for Business Specific Templates
There is no web hosting time commitment with your website purchase. You may cancel your web hosting account at any time. However, you must host your website with The Net Unleashed’ for 12 months before you can take your website files. If you wish to take your website and host it elsewhere, before you have hosted the site with us for 12 months, you must pay the balance of the full price for your template.
Please Note: If you choose to take your hosting elsewhere, THE NET UNLEASHED will not have access to your website should you require any modifications, also some elements of our designs may not function properly on other servers. We will also not be able to offer any personalised email addresses as this element will be taken out of our control. Any additional changes or updates to your website will be billed at our regular hourly rate.
There are no refunds given on unused portions of prepaid web hosting after payment has been made. There is no web hosting time commitment with your website purchase. You may cancel your web hosting subscription at any time, which will entitle you to have your website hosted until the end of your paid period. We use PayPal to control our hosting subscriptions, so if you intend on cancelling your subscription, this can be done from within your PayPal account or by notifying us via email.
Legalities and Compliance
Upon any website going ‘Live’, it is deemed that the Client has approved all design and content of that site. Therefore, it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that any content and Intellectual Property within their website including but not limited to any images, video, audio, text, logos, multimedia or any other component, is legal and / or compliant to use in accordance with any laws, rules or regulations both within and outside their particular area, business / company.
Refunds on Websites
There are no refunds given on the website fee after your website has been created. A website is considered created after you have provided ‘The Net Unleashed’ with information for the website. A credit may be available in the amount paid which you can use for a future website design or web hosting service, however this decision remains the sole discretion of THE NET UNLEASHED. If you have paid a 50% deposit and chosen one of our website designs, you will not be entitled to a refund of this 50% payment.
Audio and Video Service
Our audio and video service is only available on websites hosted by ‘The Net Unleashed’. The audio and video service we provide uses our bandwidth, and we incur costs each time an audio and/ or video is played. Our audio and video service is not included on websites that are purchased outright. In addition, if you have a website with existing audio and/ or video on it, and you choose to take your site and host it elsewhere after hosting with us for at least 12 months, all of the audio and video files must be removed.
Additional Fees for Website Changes and Updates
The purchase of your website as well as your monthly hosting and maintenance fee includes a number of changes and updates to the text on all pages of your website. Any additional pages or other changes and updates may be billed at our regular hourly rate. Whether you will be charged any fee for changes to your website will be at the sole discretion of ‘The Net Unleashed’.
Depending on which package you have chosen, the purchase of your website as well as your monthly hosting and maintenance fee also includes a certain number of pictures with captions. You can have additional pictures on your website, but there will be a nominal fee for each additional picture required.
Please note that you are not being charged for the number of pictures on your website, but rather the number of pictures we work on for you. Replacing old pictures on your website with new pictures is the same as adding new pictures. For example, if you have 10 pictures on your website, and you want to replace 3 of them with new pictures, there will be a nominal fee for the 3 new pictures you are adding.
‘The Net Unleashed’ will charge their regular hourly fee if asked to repair any mistakes made to a website from updates not made by ‘The Net Unleashed’ design staff.
K Leads / Data
The “Data” refers to any data, in either electronic or written format, pertaining to LEADS purchased.
The Client acknowledges that the Data supplied (whether in electronic or written format) is provided for the use of the Client subject to and on the following terms and conditions:
1. Although these terms and conditions refer to “mail”, “telemarketing”, “faxing” and “email” data, the actual type of data to be supplied is specified on the invoice provided.
2. The Client agrees that the Data is to only be used once for one “agreed campaign” as described below.
3. The Client will not make, produce, or keep any copies, duplicates or extracts (electronic, hardcopy, or
otherwise) of the Data. Data provided is for single use only. The Client will not enhance the Data in order to obtain ongoing [purchase] use of the Data.
4. No enhancement of any other data or database by use of the Data is permissible. No creation of any data or database by use of the data is permissible.
5. The Client agrees to provide an opt-out mechanism in its direct mail communication.
6. The Client agrees to disclose the source of the data upon request.
7. The Client agrees to provide any opt-outs back to the data supplier within 7 days of receiving them.
8. The data supplier warrants that it has taken all reasonable steps to comply with the appropriate provisions of the Privacy (Private Sector) Amendment Act 2000.
9. Whilst refunds cannot be given …
i The data supplier may provide a “deliverability guarantee” on mail and faxing data and will replace all non deliverables in excess of the “deliverability guarantee” provided these are returned within 10 days from when the data is supplied. The “deliverability guarantee” will be specified on the website if applicable.
ii The data supplier may provide an “accuracy guarantee” on telemarketing data. Under these ‘Terms & Conditions’ an “inaccurate” record is defined as an incorrect company or consumer telephone number or a person who has left the company or residential address longer than 90 days from the date of confirmed payment. Minor errors such as spelling do not constitute an inaccurate record. The data supplier will replace all inaccurate records in excess of the “accuracy guarantee” provided the Client provides details of all creditable records within 7 days of delivery. The “accuracy guarantee” will be specified on the website if applicable.
10. Under these ‘Terms & Conditions’ the data supplier’s liability is limited to the rental price of the data. The data supplier is not liable for any consequential damages.
11. Telemarketing reports are provided for rental.
12. Telemarketing reports are not to be used as a basis to create a database for further use. In order to
ensure compliance with this condition, a telemarketing script or brief must be provided to the data supplier for prior approval and the Client agrees that the final telemarketing script or brief will be substantially in the form approved by the data supplier.
13. Email data is supplied subject to the following conditions.
i. The Client will provide 2 reports after the campaign. Report 1 is bounce-backs and should include Name, Email Address, and Comment (eg: User Unknown, Domain doesn’t exist etc) fields. Report 2 is all opt outs.
ii. The data supplier will give a full credit for all bounce-backs provided they are supplied to the data supplier within 7 days after the campaign has been completed.
iii. The email piece will not be in excess of 1mb in size, including attachments.
iv. The email piece will contain a clear opt out option.
v. The promoters’ identity and contact details will be clearly identified in the email piece.
vi. A sample email piece will be provided to the data supplier and the final email campaign will be substantially in the same format as that sample.
vii. The Client is allowed to keep “bona fide respondent” email addresses for future use. Under these ‘Terms & Conditions’ a bona fide respondent is someone who physically responds via filling in a registration form, opts in for future communications, downloads a whitepaper etc. A bona fide respondent is not a recipient who merely opens the email or clicks through to a website.
viii) The client acknowledges that they are responsible for ensuring that the Anti Spam Act 2003 is adhered to.
14. The Data is individually “seeded” with fictitious contacts (“Seeds”) so that the data supplier can monitor usage of the Data and identify misuses.
15. A “Misuse” of the data shall be deemed to have taken place when any one or more of the Seeds in the
Data is re-mailed or contacted without authorisation from the data supplier or, if any other of these terms and conditions, or any related agreements, pursuant to these terms and conditions, is breached by the Client.
16. If a Misuse takes place without written permission from the data supplier, the Client will immediately pay the data supplier $1.50 per record for each and every unauthorised use of the Data and the Client shall indemnify the data supplier against all losses or expenses, including legal costs, incurred as a result of the Client’s breach of these terms and conditions, or any related agreements, pursuant to these terms and conditions.
17. Any unauthorised use of the Data, as well as being a breach of this agreement, will constitute a breach of the Copyright Act 1968 rendering the Client, and any officers of the Client, subject to all remedies provided by the Copyright Act including preliminary and permanent injunctive relief, compensatory damages, and/or an account of profits.
18. Delivery Dates are not binding on the data supplier.
19. The Client acknowledges that they (and/or their data processors or agents) are responsible for checking that the data is correct as ordered (eg: that any Geographic, Gender, Personalisation, Size etc. selections ordered are correct on the supplied data).
20. The Client acknowledges that when the data is produced the quantity available may vary from what was ordered.
21. Where the Client is renting the data to re-supply the Data to another party the Client acknowledges that they are responsible for ensuring the data is used within these terms and conditions, or any related agreements, pursuant to these terms and conditions.
22. Any Credit issued by ‘The Net Unleashed’, either in data or monetary, not accepted in 3 months will be deemed by ‘The Net Unleashed’ to be null & void & no longer applicable. ‘The Net Unleashed’ is unable to offer credits or replacement of data outside 30 days of delivery unless previous correspondence has authorised same by ‘The Net Unleashed’.
23. Data is provided by ‘The Net Unleashed’ on the basis that it is legal to do so at the time of supply. We are not responsible should changes in Government Legislation occur that may affect the usage of that data, in whole or part, in the future.
24. PRIVACY LAWS – It is the responsibility of the client to inform themselves of their full Privacy obligations & provide the recipient of their communications the opportunity to advise changes in their circumstances or nominate to decline receiving further information, by incorporating terminology such as “If your contact details have changed or if you would prefer not receive further communication from our Company, please advise” on your mail piece (incl. ‘Do Not Call’ Provisions).
25. Where telephone numbers are provided, unless otherwise specified (on the website), The Client is responsible for ensuring that they (the Client) comply with the requirements of the Do Not Call Register Act including the washing of the data against the National Do Not Call Register in accordance with legislation and ensuring that telephone numbers listed on the National Do Not Call Register are not used for telemarketing purposes where prohibited by law.
When an account is uploaded by ‘The Net Unleashed’ onto Google’s AdWords network (or any network associated with other forms of marketing), it is subject to Google’s (or the respective network’s) terms and conditions and approval clauses. ‘The Net Unleashed’ will deem your account active once Google (or any network associated with other forms of marketing) approve your account. ‘The Net Unleashed’ and all its customers must adhere to the terms and conditions of Google AdWords (or any network associated with other forms of marketing). Customers are able to request for changes to their Google AdWords (or any network associated with other forms of marketing) account once per month by sending changes to a customer care representative. ‘The Net Unleashed’ reserves the right in its sole discretion to
1. make improvements, corrections, adaptations, conversions and/or any other change to ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services and to any part thereof and/or to revise or modify these Terms and Conditions of Service;
2. change, limit, terminate, remove or cease to provide at any time, temporarily or permanently, ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services or any part thereof, to all users or any number thereof including without limitation the use of or access to ‘The Net Unleashed’, granted to you or to any other user, at any time, without notice, for any reason or no reason;
3. refrain from publishing on this site and delete or remove from ‘The Net Unleashed’, at its sole discretion, any Web page or Information or material provided for display, posted, uploaded or transmitted by any user or any part thereof;
4. establish a new operating and usage policy for ‘The Net Unleashed’ and change it at any time for any reason or no reason; and from publishing ‘The Net Unleashed’ numbers or any other details of the users using ‘The Net Unleashed’, at any time.
‘The Net Unleashed’ may revise or replace these Terms and Conditions of Service from time to time. You agree that your use of ‘The Net Unleashed’, its website, products or services, beyond a period of 15 days after a notice of such change has been provided on the ‘The Net Unleashed’ network or Website for the first time, shall constitute your consent to the new or revised ‘The Net Unleashed’ Terms and Conditions of Service. Any reference made in this document to ‘The Net Unleashed’ shall be deemed to have been made to its suppliers, co-branders and licensors and each of their subsidiaries, successors, assignees, affiliates as well as any company that controls ‘The Net Unleashed’, directly or indirectly, and any other subsidiary of that controlling company.